Conveniently located midway between Kilbirnie and Newtown, this sunny, spacious double bay villa combines stunning views and amazing sun with four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and potential to add value at your leisure and make it a grand character home with wonderful indoor-outdoor living. Features include:
– Four double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and the convenience of a bathroom on each level (including one with a bath)
– Lovely vintage character, from wide central hall, high ceilings and tiled fireplaces to matai floorboards, bay windows and window seats
– Separate lounge and family/dining with indoor outdoor flow and views that stretch from south of the entrance to Wellington Harbour to north of Evans Bay
– Sunny outdoor living, complete with a big deck that’s perfect for entertaining or barbecuing on summer nights, a covered patio with space for a spa pool, and fully fenced rolling lawn with vegetable beds
– Single garage for secure off street parking in a super handy location just a short walk to a variety of retail stores Commonsense, Burkes Cycles, Pack n Save, Countdown, Farmers, Chemist Warehouse
– Close to Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre, Kilbirnie & Newtown Libraries and a variety of great sports clubs, playgrounds and schools/early education centres
– Buyer Enquiry Over $1,195,000
With the newly installed DVS system and modern roof you have a fantastic family home that’s on the bus route cycleway and super close to some great mountain bike and walking tracks. Call me now to view.
Builders report and LIM available upon viewing.
Tender (will not sell prior) closes 12pm, Friday 3rd February 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington