If you’re looking for your first home or want a project to capitalise on, here’s a wonderful opportunity in a quiet cul-de-sac just a few minutes’ walk from Island Bay beach. The groundwork has been started but you’ll need to roll up your sleeves to finish the job…a great opportunity to put your own stamp on a two bedroom-plus flat with a fantastic backyard. Features include:
- Versatility of two double-bedrooms, including master with dressing room, and an office or use the extra space for storage or to upgrade the bathroom
- Tonne of potential to improve and capitalise on the lovely setting, complete with a large flat lawn and a big deck for easy-care indoor-outdoor living
- Bonus of a shed to store everything from sports gear to bikes and everything else you might need to explore the amazing south coast
- Sequestered at the end of quiet cul-de-sac within a few minutes’ walk of the shoreline, village shops, cafes and cinemaHandy to bus routes and just a short bike ride from town
- Buyer Enquiry Over $395,000
This is a rare chance to buy am affordable two-bedroom home with scope to add value in one of Wellington’s most popular suburbs. Call Ben now to view!
Building Report & LIM available after viewing.