With views and tranquility like this, you could swear you were living semi-rural rather than just a few minutes’ walk from shops and bus stops. Elevated for fantastic sun and unobstructed views, this simply gorgeous three-bedroom home with exquisite, easy-care indoor-outdoor living is for sale for just the first time in 37 years! Features include:
- Superbly presented with three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, separate living and dining, and bathroom and separate toilet
- Northwest-facing for fabulous natural light, amazing sunsets and wraparound views that stretch from north of the Brooklyn turbine to the bush-clad hills above Island Bay
- Elevated but on a flat, unusually private site overlooking Capital Montessori Preschool and crown land, with low-maintenance lawn and a big, sunny deck
- Handy to the Southern Walkway for idyllic bush walks and a historic monument with extraordinary views of the city, harbour and Cook Strait
- Single garage that could be used for extra storage because of the ample off-street parking and proximity to shops and a choice of bus routes
- Buyer Enquiry Over $845,000
This was the vendor’s first home, and she’s loved and looked after it so much she’s never wanted to leave. So if you want this to be your little patch of paradise, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Building Report & LIM available after viewing.
Tender (will not be sold prior) closes 12pm, Thursday 2nd February 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.