Completed in 2019, this is one of the most stylish modern homes we have ever brought to market. Elevated for spectacular sun and views, this spacious 219m2^ four-bedroom home is all on a single level with a large double garage and exceptional indoor/outdoor flow to extensive decking and a family sized flat lawn. Features include:
– Four double-bedrooms and two bathrooms
– Extensive double-glazing^^ to maximise the utterly breath-taking, ever-changing 180-degree views of Wellington
– One of the best open plan kitchens we have seen, with dual islands, premium European appliances (including built-in espresso machine), and a separate scullery
– Exceptionally specified comfort, complete with smart radiator central heating, Escea gas fireplace, and underfloor heating in the bathrooms
– Two luxurious, light-filled living and dining wings, off either end of the open kitchen, have perfect flow to the flat lawn and wrap around decks, creating the most functional year-round indoor and outdoor entertaining and family spaces you will find
– Perfect for families or professionals who want extra space for guests or to work from home
– Where better to watch Matariki fireworks, planes lining up to land or ferries coming into port?
– Significantly cheaper than you could buy the land and build it for (in our opinion) making this the smart choice for anyone wanting a modern home
– Phenomenal year-round, all-day sun
– Deluxe carpeted double-garage plus amazing attic storage
– Buyer Enquiry Over $1,695,000
Why risk overcapitalising amongst the hassles and hold-ups of building brand new when you can buy a near-new home of this calibre and sophistication this close to the CBD? This must be seen to be truly appreciated. View quickly to avoid missing out. (Source: ^Property Guru, ^^Vendor)
Deadline sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Friday 21st October 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.