Looking for your next home… we’ve taken feedback from the market and owners instructions are to sell.
For sale for the first time in 35 years, this is a rare chance to live in an oasis of privacy on the doorstep of the city. Move on in or add value at your leisure – this home will be worth it. The home has been carefully maintained by the owners however the time has come to downsize from the family home.
Close to Brooklyn School & Kindergarten, Brooklyn’s signature eateries, Penthouse Cinema and right on the door step with an excellent bus route – this is a great opportunity to be surrounded by native bush and birds whist enjoying good sun and lovely views. The wonderful flat lawn is great for family games or entertaining with friends/family.
Tucked away in the heart of Brooklyn, this three-bedroom, three living area character home provides a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in nature and serenity close to village shops and just a short walk or bike ride from the CBD. Features include:
- Versatile configuration, with three living areas, three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Indoor-outdoor flow to balcony, garden and decking that steps out to private outdoor space
- Large shed with power and keypad access for storage, office or sleepout
- Safely set back from the street with easy walk-on
- Picturesque, sheltered 1292sqm^ bush-clad section that’s safely fenced and gated with sunny secluded flat lawn
- Close to Brooklyn School & Kindergarten, Brooklyn’s signature eateries, Penthouse Cinema
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,195,000
Surrounded by wonderful neighbours at the same time as enjoying great privacy it is no wonder that houses in this part of Brooklyn are closely held.
Building Report & LIM available after viewing. Call Ben now to view.
(^Source: Property Guru)