The apartment is built to the very highest of standards and the finish within the apartment does not disappoint.
Seldom can you buy an apartment as indelibly chic and cosmopolitan as this designer sensation in the iconic Tattoo complex. It combines an exquisite loft-style double-bedroom and bathroom with sunny, private outdoor living just minutes from everything that makes this signature inner-city location so colourful, vibrant and convenient. Features include:
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining that opens to a gated patio for unwinding in the sun
- Ultra-urbane character, from the polished concrete walls and timber ceiling to the metal staircase and double-height floor-to-ceiling fully double-glazed^
- Fantastic ground-floor location for the ultimate in easy walk-on access from Wigan Street
- Just metres from an eclectic, electric mix of boutique shops, bars and eateries, big-box retailers and Moore Wilson’s produce, bottle and variety stores
- Within a short walk or bike ride of the waterfront and town belt plus bonus of being next door to Light House Cuba if you love movies as much as living downtown
If you want to experience the heart and soul of inner-city sophistication, call Ben for a private viewing.
Body Corp Fees: $4,361.88 per annum (Includes property insurance)
Tender (will not be sold prior) closes 12pm, Friday 16th September 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.